To refer a patient to the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Tuberculosis Clinic, please fax a copy of the completed Santa Clara Valley Health & Hospital System Consultation/Referral Form and the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Referral Registration Form to:
1) the Referral Authorization Center at (408) 793-1892 AND 2) the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Tuberculosis Clinic at (408) 792-5650.
Referring a patient to the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Tuberculosis Clinic does not fulfill reporting requirements to the Santa Clara County Public Health Department. All patients with confirmed or suspected TB must be reported to the Santa Clara County Public Health Department TB Prevention & Control Program within one working day of identification of the case or suspected case.
For clinical consultation for TB disease or latent TB infection you can reach the Santa Clara County Public Health Department’s TB Provider line at (408) 885-2440. After business hours, please call Santa Clara County Communications and ask for the Health Officer On-Call at (408) 998-3438.
- Reporting Cases of Suspected or Confirmed TB
- Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR)
- GOTCH Form
- Information for Civil Surgeons
- TB in Santa Clara County
- CDPH TB Risk Assessments
- SCC Risk Assessment for School Entry Form
- SCC School Mandate Packet for Health Care Providers and Schools
- SCC School Mandate Guidelines and FAQs
- CDPH/CTCA Latent Tuberculosis Infection Guidance
- CDC TB Information
- CDPH TB Information
- California Tuberculosis Controllers Association (CTCA)
- TB Resources for Residents