Talk To Your Patients about Flu Vaccination Now
Begin recommending flu vaccine now, and vaccinate throughout the flu season, providing extra outreach to those at highest risk of severe COVID-19 or severe influenza.
The COVID-19 pandemic means preventing influenza is more important than ever. Preventing influenza means fewer people will need to seek medical care and testing for possible COVID-19 or influenza. Increasing flu vaccination saves healthcare resources for COVID-19 and other conditions.
Health Alerts and Clinical Guidance
Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, 2023–24 Influenza Season - U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, August 25, 2023
Data on Flu in Santa Clara County
- How to interpret Public Health data dashboards
- COVID wastewater monitoring dataCOVID data and reportsInfluenza information for patients
- RSV information for patients
- County of Santa Clara Immunization Education Program
- Providers: Join the California Immunization Registry - CAIR2
- State of California influenza Information for health professionals
- CDC information for health professionals