Healthcare providers and other individuals and organizations are required to report certain illnesses to the local health department. See the current lists of reportable diseases for healthcare providers and laboratories and the required reporting timeframe. Healthcare providers must report diseases even if the laboratory has already reported. Data from these reporting forms are used for statistics on mortality, morbidity, health behavior, and health outcomes which aid our communities and leaders in developing effective public health policies and programs. See the latest health data reports here.
- Tuberculosis Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR) Form
- GOTCH (Tuberculosis Report/Readmission/Transfer/Discharge Plan) Form
- Latent TB Infection Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR) Form (for Civil Surgeons)
Perinatal Hepatitis B
- All Reportable Diseases (Except for Perinatal Hepatitis B, TB, or HIV/AIDS) Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR) Form
- Lapses of Consciousness or Control, Alzheimer's Disease, or Other Condition Which May Impair the Ability to Operate a Motor Vehicle Safely Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR) Form
- Animal Patients Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR) Form
If you have questions regarding reporting or need to report a disease urgently, please call 408-885-4214.
Thank you for your assistance in caring for our community through monitoring and investigating communicable diseases.