Welcome education partners. The resources listed here are public health information, forms, laws, and updates for Santa Clara County schools and child care employees, administration, and staff.
Schools and Novel Coronavirus Response
Information from the County of Santa Clara for parents, students, and school leaders about K-12 school, summer camps, and colleges and universities.
Immunization Information for Schools and Child Care Providers
The County of Santa Clara Public Health Department Immunization Program offers resources and information for schools and child care providers.
Tuberculosis Information for Schools
The County of Santa Clara Public Health Department Risk Assessment for School Entry form is required for school registration for all children enrolling in kindergarten or transferring, at any grade level, from outside of Santa Clara County.
Oral Health Information for Schools
Information about the Kindergarten Oral Health Assessment and resources to support children's oral health.
- Communicable Disease Exposure Notices for Schools and Child Care
- Shots for School - How Many Students in Your School Have Required Shots?
- Guidelines and FAQs - TB Risk Assessment for School Entry Form
- Free HIV Testing and $5 STD Testing for Youth Age 12 and Up
- Travel Vaccines for Kids
- Bugs and Pests - County of Santa Clara Vector Control District
- Sanitation - County of Santa Clara Department of Environmental Health
- Public Health Department Trainings and Events